|Preparatory Courses for Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law (CertHE Common Law), University of London International Programmes (May 2017 Intake)|
|Programme Code||CertL MAY|
|Awarding Institution||University of London, United Kingdom|
|Programme Starting Date||26 May 2017|
|Aims and Objectives||PolyU SPEED is one of the two institutions in Hong Kong permitted to teach the Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law (CertHE Common Law) to prepare students for examinations leading to the University of London awards. It provides an opportunity for students who:|
- satisfy the normal entrance requirements for the LLB degree to reach first year undergraduate level but without committing to a full degree; or
- intend to take the LLB degree but would like to gain a recognised intermediate award; or
- may not have had the chance to meet the above requirements but can demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and maturity to study at this level.
|Features||Preparatory Courses are taught by full-time faculty from Advance Tertiary College (ATC), Malaysia and ITC School of Laws (ITC), Singapore.|
Why study LLB at SPEED with ATC & ITC?
- PolyU SPEED, ATC and ITC have been the Affiliate Centres for the University of London International Programmes since 2009. This is the highest level of recognition and means that in the considered view of the University of London International Programmes, we demonstrate a sustained commitment to developing excellence in respect of teaching, strategy, and support to students.
- ATC and ITC are renowned for their teaching excellence in UoL LLB programme in the region since 1988.
- ATC and ITC have produced 11 First Class Honours graduates of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) since 2000.
- The courses are highly examination oriented.
Advance Tertiary College - http://www.atc2u.com
ITC School of Laws - http://www.itc2u.com
|Normal Duration||1 to 5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Programme Director||Dr Danny CHOONG|
|Programme Leader||Mr Kevin LEONG|