- Classes will normally be held during the period as specified in the course information. Unless otherwise specified, "no. of sessions" of a course includes lectures, tutorial and examination sessions (if any).
- A class schedule, including venue for classes, will be attached to your admission letter. If you do not receive any notification from the School one week before the course commencement date, please contact the SPEED Office at 3400 2828.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that classes are held at the venue and time listed in the class schedule. However, the School reserves the right to make changes as reasonably considered to be necessary. Students will be informed accordingly.
CAM Student Identity Card
- Those who have enrolled in credit-bearing courses offered under CAM will be issued a CAM student identity card. The card is for identification only, and may be used to access learning and teaching facilities provided that the course you enrol in entitles you to have such rights. Please refer to the course information or your admission letter for the specific facilities you can use.
- Use of the CAM student identity card is governed by the regulations stated in the CAM Student Handbook, a copy of which will be given to students together with the CAM student identity card.
- The SPEED Office will inform the student regarding the arrangement of collecting the student identity card after admission.
Credit-bearing Courses offered under Credit Accumulation Mechanism (CAM)
- A certification will be issued to students who have satisfied all the prescribed requirements for completion. The certification will specify the title and level of the course, the number of credits earned and the grade achieved.
- No certification will be re-issued. Students who need additional certification on course duration, contact hours or attendance rate, etc. may apply in writing. Fee for issuing each certificate is $100*.
- Students who wish to claim Professional and Continuing Education (PCE) awards have to submit an application to the School in which they have to specify the credits to be used to claim the award. A non-refundable graduation fee is payable by those who claim for an award. Application forms for claiming PCE awards are obtainable at the SPEED Office or this website.
Non Credit-bearing Courses
- Unless otherwise specified, Certificates of Attendance will be issued to those students who have attended 70% or more of the classes.
- Certain courses have an optional final assessment. If you have achieved satisfactory attendance and successfully passed the assessment, you will be eligible for a Certificate of Attainment issued by SPEED. Please refer to individual course information for details.
- No re-examination will be arranged if you are absent from or fail the assessment, except for certain courses where examination policies have been specified in the course leaflets.
- Certificate of Attendance or Certificate of Attainment will be sent to eligible students by ordinary mail upon completion of the course.
- Certificates will not be re-issued. If you need additional certification that you have completed a certain course, you may apply in writing. Fee for issuing each certificate is HK$100*.
* Subject to change without further notice.
Student Feedback Questionnaire
- A Student Feedback Questionnaire will be distributed to you towards the end of the course to seek your feedback about the way in which the course has been delivered. Your valuable opinion will help us further improve our courses.
- You are also welcome to send comments about our services in general to the School through various communication channels as listed in this website.
Non-means Tested Loan Scheme
The Non-means Tested Loan Scheme, funded by the HKSAR Government, has been extended to provide financial assistance to students of the programmes/courses offered by the School. For details about eligibility and the list of programmes/courses covered by the Scheme, please contact the Student Financial Assistance Agency (Tel: 2150 6223; 24-hour Enquiry Hotline: 2802 2345; Website: www.sfaa.gov.hk).
- 上課的時間表和地點會隨取錄通知書一併寄往你的通訊地址。如你在開課前一星期尚未收到任何通知，請盡快聯絡本學院辦事處（電話：3400 2828）。
- 所有證書將不予補發。若學員需要本學院另行證明課程日期、時數、出席率等，可以書面提出申請。 每張證明收費為港幣一百元正*。
本學院課程獲納入香港特區政府免入息審查貸款計劃的受資助範圍。有關申請資格的詳情，以及受資助課程的名單，請向學生資助辦事處查詢（電話：2150 6223；24小時查詢熱線：2802 2345；網址：www.sfaa.gov.hk）。