PolyU SPEED Online Admission Day 2021/22
19 Jun 2021 (Saturday)
12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.
2 easy steps to secure your application and interview:
|Submit your online application on or before 19 June at our Online Application for Admission (OAA) system.|
|2. Book Interview||Schedule an online interview on 19 June for your "highest priority" programme (as chosen by you on OAA) with the application status “being processed”.|
- Before applying, please get ready the following documents for uploading onto OAA:
- Academic transcripts (full records) of post-secondary qualifications; and
- Certificates of public examination results (e.g. HKDSE) and, if any, English language qualifications (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL).
- Supporting documents for professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience, if any.
- You can only schedule an online interview after submitting your OAA application.
- You can check your interview result after 8 p.m. on the same day via OAA.
Enquiries: 3400 2828 /email@example.com
You are also welcome to join any of the online activities arranged for you on the very same day:
|Honours Degree Programmes in Areas of:||Time|
|10:00 - 11:00||11:00 - 12:00||12:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 15:00||15:00 - 16:00||16:00 - 17:00|
Applied and Media Arts (FT/PT)
(scheme of 9 programmes)
|Business (Innovation and Design Management) (FT/PT)||Register|
(scheme of 3 programmes)
Language and Communication (FT) (scheme of 3 programmes)
(scheme of 4 programmes)
|Electrical Engineering (FT/PT)||Register|
|Mechanical Engineering (FT/PT)||Register|
|Building Engineering and Management (FT/PT)||Register|
|Property and Asset Management (FT/PT)||Register|
Social Sciences (FT)
(scheme of 2 programmes)