Cybersecurity and Server Management for Business Sector
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (Supplement with English)
Duration & Contact Hours
Class Start Date
02 Oct 2021
Half Day：2/10 & 16/10 (Saturday); Full Day：9/10 & 23/10 (Saturday)
Half Day: 1pm - 6pm; Full Day: 9am - 5pm
PolyU Main Campus / Hung Hom Bay Campus / West Kowloon Campus
27 Sep 2021 (Mon)
1. Application form can be downloaded from this website. Before completing the application form, please read carefully the "Guide for Applicants" on the form.
2. Please submit one application form and settle the course fee by bank draft/ crossed cheque/ On-line Card Payment System for each course applied. For details of payment methods, please refer to Section 4 of the application form or this web page.
3. Non-permanent residents of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) holding
(i) work visa/ entry permit; OR
(ii) visa/ entry permit under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG) (except those from Mainland, Macao and Taiwan); OR
(iii) dependent visa/ entry permit (except those from Mainland, Macao and Taiwan), issued by the Director of Immigration of HKSAR Government may enroll in short-term courses in SPEED without seeking prior approval from the Director of Immigration.
These applicants are required to attach a copy of their identity document(s) and the valid visa/ entry permit to their application. On admission, they will be required to provide the original identity document(s) and visa/ entry permit for verification. Throughout the course of study, it is the responsibility of individual students to ensure that their identity documents and visas/ entry permits are valid. Other non-local applicants can neither be registered as students nor commence their studies on the short-term courses in SPEED.
4. Applications should be submitted on or before the deadline for application via one of the following means -
(a) By post or by hand:
Submit the completed application form, supporting documents (if applicable) and a copy of your valid visa/ entry permit (if applicable) together with the bank draft/ crossed cheque/ payment confirmation page (for online payment) to School of Professional Education and Executive Development, Room QR802, 8/F, Core R, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon.
(b) By e-mail (for application with payment settled via online system only):
Submit the completed application form, supporting documents (if applicable) and a copy of your valid visa/ entry permit (if applicable) together with the payment confirmation page by e-mail to email@example.com.
Payment Methods for Course Fee
Please choose either one of the following payment methods for course fee:
(1) Bank Draft/ Crossed Cheque
You could submit a bank draft/ crossed cheque (made payable to "The Hong Kong Polytechnic University") by post or by hand. Please write your name, the course code and class code at the back of the bank draft/ crossed cheque. Post-dated cheque will not be accepted.
(2) On-line Card Payment System (by Visa/ Master/ China UnionPay card)
You could settle the course fee via On-line Card Payment System by Visa/ Master/ China UnionPay card. For successful payment, please print the payment confirmation page for record and quote the invoice number (as shown on the payment confirmation page) on Section 4 of the application form.
According to the School's Refund Policy, course fees paid are normally not refundable, except cases of unsuccessful applications/ course cancellation. Fees paid and places allocated are not transferrable.
You may also be interested in
- Business Networking in Practice
- Coaching and Communication Skills for Business Executives
- Digital Transformation in Action for Business (3rd Intake)
- Practical Course on Carbon Neutrality for Business
- Professional Certificate in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Professional Certificate in Innovation Management (Hospitality Management)
- Professional Certificate in Supervisory Management