Applications now open for Preparatory Courses for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law (CertHE Common Law) – July 2019 Intake
10 May 2019
We are now inviting applications for the Preparatory Courses for LLB and CertHE Common Law, University of London, from those who intend to sit for the examinations in May/ June 2020. Tentatively, we will also invite applications in August, September and October 2019.
School of Professional Education and Executive Development (SPEED) has been working with Advance Tertiary College (ATC), Malaysia, and the ITC School of Law (ITC), Singapore, in offering Preparatory Courses for LLB and CertHE Common Law of the University of London for many years. With assistance from the experienced law lecturers together with the comprehensive teaching materials and online facilities, these Preparatory Courses aim at enhancing students’ examination prowess and equipping them with confidence in sitting for the University of London public examinations.
- Legal System and Method
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- Tort Law
The following courses will only be offered in the September intake:
- Civil and Criminal Procedure
- Commercial Law
- Company Law
- Equity and Trusts
- EU Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Property Law
- Classes are conducted on PolyU campuses (PolyU Main Campus, PolyU Hung Hom Bay Campus or PolyU West Kowloon Campus) by renowned lecturers from ATC and ITC
- 80 hours of lectures and revision workshops
- Comprehensive course materials
- Students will be given access to the PolyU Pao Yue-kong Library with borrowing right
- ATC and ITC are renowned for their teaching excellence in the University of London LLB programme in the region since 1988
|Tel :||3400 2828|
For more details about the courses and application procedures, please click here.
The above courses are exempted courses under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance in Hong Kong. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.