Business and Applied Sciences Students Win Bronze Award in Finance Ambassador Programme
24 Jan 2020
With the aim of strengthening the financial literacy of tertiary students, HKEX Foundation Limited, Investor and Financial Education Council, and St. James’ Settlement co-organised “The Chin Family Personal Finance Ambassador Programme 2019/20”. The participating teams underwent professional training at a day camp to become “Personal Finance Ambassadors”. They developed and implemented a financial education project with the theme of “e-Payment” and promoted financial education messages to students at their own institutions.
Competing with 37 other participating teams of tertiary students, PolyU SPEED students from BA (Hons) Scheme in Business and BSc (Hons) in Applied Sciences (Information Systems and Web Technologies) won the Bronze Award for the “Excellent Financial Education Project” at the Presentation and Award Ceremony held on 18 January 2020. PolyU SPEED students have won an award in this programme for three consecutive years!
List of awardees:
- Chan Chi-wang - BA (Hons) in Business (Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- Gong Jiaqi - BA (Hons) in Business (International Business)
- Meng Fanyang - BA (Hons) in Business (Human Resource Management)
- Wong Sze-ching - BA (Hons) in Business (International Business)
- Zhang Lanyi - BSc (Hons) in Applied Sciences (Information Systems and Web Technologies)
- Zhong Sibo - BA (Hons) in Business (International Business)