Admitted to Master of Philosophy (Department of Aeronautical and Aviation Engineering) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
I have acquired professional knowledge from my programme and short course provided by the division. It helps to cultivate the skills needed in my future career, and provides a solid foundation for my further study and research work.
- Admitted to Master of Philosophy (Department of Aeronautical and Aviation Engineering) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Graduated from PolyU SPEED (First-class Honours)
- Was placed on Dean’s List
- Joined Internship at Kizui Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Received Work-Integrated Education & Summer Placement Programmes Scholarship
- Received SPEED Scholarship for Full-time Students
- Participated in International Cultural Experience Tour to Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Joined PolyU SPEED